Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking.
ERO R350 Features:
• Unique and elegant chrome ceramic disc faucet
• Block carbon prefilter to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter
• Industry rated, 50 gallons per day*, high-volume, semi-permeable membrane that rejects most dissolved solids
• Carbon postfilter to remove tastes and odors
• Automatic shut-off control to balance production of filtered water with your needs
*Without a tank
Feed water pressure (min.-max.) 40-100 psi
Feed water temperature (min.-max.) 40-100°F
Maximum Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) 2,000 ppm
Membrane percent rejection of TDS (min.) 95%
Waste water per gal. of product water 4
System product water production rate
(gal. per day)* 22
Feed water pH limits 4-11 pH
Maximum iron 0
Maximum hydrogen sulfide 0
Type of membrane thin film composite
Pre-filter (sediment/carbon) block carbon
Post-filter (taste and odor) block carbon
Storage tank capacity 3.1 gal.
Automatic shut off valve yes
Shipping weight 22 lbs.