Fire dampers are shutters in ducts of air-conditioning devices that prevent spreading the fire and combustion products from one fire segment to the other one by means of closing the duct in the points of fire separating constructions. Dampers blade automatically closes air duct using a shutting spring or an actuating mechanism back spring. The shutting spring is started by releasing an initiation lever. The impulse for releasing the lever can be either a manual one, a thermal one or an electromagnetic one. The back spring of the actuating mechanism is started when the thermoelectrical starting mechanism BAT is activated, when a reset button on BAT is pushed or when a power supply of the actuating mechanism is stopped. The damper is sealed with a silicon packing against smoke penetration after closing the blade. At the same time, the damper blade is bedded in a material which enlarges its capacity and air proofs the air duct.
• CE certified acc. to EN 15650 • Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
• Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
• Fire resistance EIS 120, EIS 90
• External Casing leakage class C, Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
• Cycling test in class C 10000 acc. to EN 15650
• Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
• ES Certificate of conformity No. 1391-CPD-0011/2014
• Declaration of Performance No. PM/PKTM_III/01/16/1
• Hygienic assessment of fire dampers - Report No. 1.6/13/16/1
Right damper function is secured under the following conditions:
a) Maximum air circulation speed: 12 m.s Maximum pressure difference: 1200 Pa
b) Dampers could be displaced into position “CLOSED” only in case that ventilator, or Air Handling Unit is switched off. The goal is the securing of proper closing and safe function of Fire Damper in case of Fire.
c) The air circulation in the whole damper section must besecured as steady on whole surface.
Operation of the dampers does not depend on the direction of air circulation. The dampers can be located in an arbitrary position.
Dampers are suitable for systems without abrasive, chemical and adhesive particles. Dampers are designed for macroclimatic areas with mild climate according to EN 60 721-3-3.
Temperature in the place of installation is permitted to range from - 20°C to + 50°C. 3
TYPE 1: MANUAL (with fusible link only)
TYPE 2: WITH ELECTROMAGNETIC MECHANISM
TYPE 3: WITH ACTUATING MECHANISM
Smoke extraction dampers are single are shutters in smoke exhaust piping systems. Dampers are designed to remove heat and combustion products (e.g. smoke) from single fire compartment. In the event of fire the Smoke and Fire ventilation system opens the damper in the affected section which removes combustion products and heat from this section.The damper blade is operated by an actuating mechanism.The dampers can be installed in various duct sizes with respect to the field of direct applications according with EN 1366-9.The field of direct applications based on tests results is acceptable according to EN 1363-1, part A.1 and A.2, EN 1366-2, part 13 and EN 1366-10, part 9.
• CE certified acc. to EN 12101-8
• Tested in accordance with EN 1366-10
• Classified acc. to EN 13501- 4+A1
• External Casing leakage min. class B, Internal leakage min. class 3 acc. to EN 1751
• Cycling test in class C 10000 acc. to EN 12101-8
• ES Certificate No. 1391-CPR-2016/0199
• Declaration of Performance No. PM/SEDS-L/01/16/1