- Energy costs for heating
- Higher costs of repair and maintenance of plant
- Skin, hair and clothing not really clean
- Skin irritation
- Greater consumption of detergents and cleaners
Limestone deposits in bathtubs and showers, sinks and taps, creating unsightly stains.
Less clear, but with a more negative impact, it can obstruct pipes, boilers and water heaters, reducing efficiency and increasing energy costs. Also the maintenance of the scale can cause early damage on the operation of facilities.
Yet that's not all: hard water causes calcium and gypsum to deposit on skin and clothing, therefore prevents washing. Also, besides provoking the risk of irritation, hard water requires the use of a greater quantity of detergents and cleaners.
The use of a softener helps to avoid the following problems, with obvious advantages:
- Save up to 25% on energy costs
- Reduction of costs for repairs and maintenance
- No stain scale on faucets, pots, showers, etc.
- Stop the calcification of pipes and household appliances
- Up to 50% less consumption of shampoos, detergents and cleaners
- Better cleaning and feeling of well-being for children and adults
- Long life of clothing and improved hygiene
- Prevention of proliferation of bacteria, therefore clean pipes
- Amortization of the cost in two - four years
EcoWater Systems introduces Hydrolink Plus Wi-Fi Technology,
a smart water treatment enhanced by Wi-Fi Technology.
- Stay connected to your home
- Experience the power to monitor your home water usage
from almost anywhere at anytime
- Enjoy a new level of convenience and peace of mind
- Receive alerts and diagnostics
- Make adjustments to your water usage
Items 1-9 of 21