Fire Protection Seminar
Smoke Control – Pressure Differential Systems in buildings
Our aim was to Inform the market designers for the latest technologies in smoke control systems.
1. Pressure Differential Systems (PDS) – introduction, principle of work, standards.
2. PDS – challenges (wind loads, stack effect, technical,…) and possible solutions
3. PDS – design examples for different building heights or architecture
4. PDS – workshops: a case study, air volume calculations for a specific project
5. Car Park ventilation- smoke control
Here below you can find the presentations of the seminar: